Digital Citizenship Lessons
Common Sense Media Videos
Week of March 3-5
- Playing Games Online https://www.commonsense.org/education/videos/keeping-games-fun-and-friendly
- Essential Question - "What are the positives and negatives about playing games online?"
- Pause & Think Online https://www.commonsense.org/education/videos/pause-think-online
- Essential Question -"What should you do in order to be safe, responsible and respectful online?"
- Discovery Ed A World of Wonders Japanese Robots https://app.discoveryeducation.com/learn/videos/d94432e4-348b-4ed5-a90c-666a7e01f782/
- My Online Neighborhood https://www.commonsense.org/education/videos/my-online-neighborhood
- My Media Balance https://www.commonsense.org/education/videos/my-media-balance
- BrainPop CyberBully https://www.brainpop.com/technology/digitalcitizenship/cyberbullying/
3rd Rotation - Tech Shack
BrainPop video (4th & 5th Grade) - Social Media https://www.brainpop.com/technology/digitalcitizenship/socialmedia/
BrainPop Jr video (3rd Grade) - Internet Safety https://jr.brainpop.com/artsandtechnology/technology/internetsafety/
- Click on the link above and watch the video.
- Take the Graded Quiz or Hard Quiz afterward and Print your results. If you make below a 70, watch the video again and take the graded quiz again. Make sure you type your first and last name and your homeroom teacher's name.
- Give printed quiz to Ms. Smalley. This will be for a grade!
- Play Coding games on school website when done.